Gas fireplaces are growing in popularity. VanderWall Brothers provides a number of possibilities to accommodate your needs. Todays models are very efficient and can add a great deal of warmth to fill a large room. While there is no crackling sound like a wood fireplace they do produce a real flame. The two main types of gas used are Propane and Natural Gas. Both gases work identically in almost every way except that Propane is usually much more expensive.
- Very clean. No mess to clean up.
- Provide instant heat and can be turned off instantly.
- Can be set by a thermostat or use a remote control.
- Price of fuel can change dramatically, especially during a natural disaster.
- Many people do not have access to natural gas at their home or neighborhood.
- Natural gas typically heats a home for a similar price as pellets, except natural gas is prone to wide price fluxuations like gasoline.